Ratification of Unauthorized Signature is provided to inform you about this document in question and assist you in its preparation. This document is generally used to ratify the signature of a family member, business associate, or other party who signed or must sign a check on your behalf or that of our family in an emergency situation. If you are pressed into signing on an account you are not authorized to sign on, but need to do so for certain reasons, you can protect your interests by getting this ratification by fax prior to the act or just after it.This ratification can also be used to settle a claim against some one who has wrongfully signed a bill or check on your behalf, and settled the claim with you in whole or in part.
- Make multiple copies. Give the unauthorized signer a copy as well as the interested parties on the other side of the transaction.
Top Legal Forms:
- ratification letter to bank
- sample ratification letter
- ratification letter format to bank
- ratification letter to bank format
- ratification letter format for bank
- ratification letter to bank for cleaning
- ratification of bank account
- sample letter unauthorized occupant receiving postal mail
- sample of a ratification letter to bank