Accounting Services Agreement provided to inform you about this document in question and assist you in its preparation. This accounting services agreement should be signed in order to commit both the party and the service provider to the terms of your oral agreement. A signed agreement eliminates a number of potential problems for both parties.
- Make multiple copies. Have both parties sign both, with each retaining one. By and large, accountants are the easiest and most amiable people and organizations to deal with. Nevertheless, it is still a good practice to have your agreement in writing.
- As an accountant, you are well advised to get this simple signed agreement from a prospective client. You may also want to include a small advance. This is not an unreasonable request as long as it is small and related to the first assignment
Top Legal Forms:
- accounting service contract sample
- sample accounting services agreement forms
- Sample Accounting Services Agreement
- accountant contract agreement
- samples of contract agreements for accountants
- sample of accounting contract agreement
- sample accounting services agreeement
- sample accounting service agreement
- sample accounting contract agreement
- free bookkeeping contract template