Accounting Services Agreement provided to inform you about this document in question and assist you in its preparation. This accounting services agreement should be signed in order to commit both the party and the service provider to the terms of your oral agreement. A signed agreement eliminates a number of potential problems for both parties.
- Make multiple copies. Have both parties sign both, with each retaining one. By and large, accountants are the easiest and most amiable people and organizations to deal with. Nevertheless, it is still a good practice to have your agreement in writing.
- As an accountant, you are well advised to get this simple signed agreement from a prospective client. You may also want to include a small advance. This is not an unreasonable request as long as it is small and related to the first assignment
Top Legal Forms:
- accounting agreement
- sample accountant agreement
- accounting services agreement
- contract for accounting services template
- Legal agreements with accountants
- accounting agreement sample free
- sample accounting agreement
- sample accounting consulting agreement
- Sample Accounting Services Agreement
- sample of acounting letter agreement