Minutes of Annual Shareholder Meeting is provided to inform you about this document in question and assist you in its preparation. This formality is important to enact each and every year. It is a well care approach to prevent shareholder upset and possible litigation.
- Make multiple copies. Send one to each shareholder. File copies in your corporate minute book.
Minutes of Annual Shareholder Meeting
Pursuant to regular notice, dated _____________, the annual meeting of shareholders of _____________________, was held at _________________, ______________________, _________________ on _____________ at _____________.
A quorum of shareholders attended, as shown by the attached roster. Proxies (if any) were examined and admitted as shown by the attached roster. The meeting was called to order by the meeting’s chairman, ___________________________.
The first order of business was election of officers for the next year. The following were nominated for the elected offices as indicated:
Chairman of the Board: _________________________________________
Each candidate’s nomination was seconded, and after balloting, the following individuals were elected to the offices indicated:
Chairman of the Board: _________________
Thereupon, the newly elected officers assumed their positions, and the financial statements for the previous years operations were reviewed.
A dividend of $______(______&___/100 dollars) was declared per share, and the officers of the corporation directed to pay the same to shareholders of record as of ________________.
There being no further business to come before the meeting the same was adjourned.
Top Legal Forms:
- Example Annual Shareholder Meeting
- sample minutes of annual shareholders meeting
- Annual Shareholder Meeting Minutes Samples
- shareholder meeting minutes
- sample stockholders meeting minutes
- sample shareholder meeting minutes
- Annual Meeting Template for Shareholders
- Sample of Shareholders Meeting Minutes
- minutes of annual meeting of shareholders
- example of annual corporate minutes?