Minutes of Annual Shareholder Meeting is provided to inform you about this document in question and assist you in its preparation. This formality is important to enact each and every year. It is a well care approach to prevent shareholder upset and possible litigation.
- Make multiple copies. Send one to each shareholder. File copies in your corporate minute book.
Minutes of Annual Shareholder Meeting
Pursuant to regular notice, dated _____________, the annual meeting of shareholders of _____________________, was held at _________________, ______________________, _________________ on _____________ at _____________.
A quorum of shareholders attended, as shown by the attached roster. Proxies (if any) were examined and admitted as shown by the attached roster. The meeting was called to order by the meeting’s chairman, ___________________________.
The first order of business was election of officers for the next year. The following were nominated for the elected offices as indicated:
Chairman of the Board: _________________________________________
Each candidate’s nomination was seconded, and after balloting, the following individuals were elected to the offices indicated:
Chairman of the Board: _________________
Thereupon, the newly elected officers assumed their positions, and the financial statements for the previous years operations were reviewed.
A dividend of $______(______&___/100 dollars) was declared per share, and the officers of the corporation directed to pay the same to shareholders of record as of ________________.
There being no further business to come before the meeting the same was adjourned.
Top Legal Forms:
- template for Share holders meeting
- annual meeting minutes
- minutes stockholders sample
- sample minute of annual stockholder meeting to elect board of directors
- sample of annual meeting minutes
- sample shareholder meeting minutes
- shareholder meeting minutes
- shareholder meeting minutes template
- shareholders meeting minutes
- shareholders meetings first order of business