Renunciation of Inheritance is provided to inform you about this document in question and assist you in its preparation. This is not a form we recommend sending. You may well act in haste and repent with leisure. You should at least let some time pass after the individual’s death to see how you feel. Once done, you cannot recover from this renunciation. At a later time in your life you may indeed regret this action. So think carefully before giving your inheritance rights up.
- Make multiple copies. Keep one in a transaction file you should set up on the subject, if you do this.
- You can also modify this form for other forms of renunciation.
Renunciation of Inheritance
TO: Estate of Full Name of Deceased
The undersigned renounces any and all right, title or interest in and to any gift, inheritance, bequest or other property or assets of the Estate of __________________ (“Estate”).
The undersigned acknowledges that the executors of the Estate will rely on this Renunciation of Inheritance in distributing the property and assets of the Estate.
This Renunciation of Inheritance shall be binding upon the undersigned, and his or her heirs, executors, legal representatives and assigns.
Top Legal Forms:
- renunciation form sample
- renunciation of inheritance
- sample inheritance letter
- disinhertance legal forms
- sample heirs property renunciation letter
- sample inheritance agreement document
- Sample of document of inheritance
- sample of renunciation form
- sample of renunciation of administration document
- sample of renunciation of power of attorney in malaysia