Change of Beneficiary is provided to inform you about this document in question and assist you with its preparation. This letter should be sent out promptly if your life circumstances change such as through death of a former beneficiary, your divorce, or other such circumstance.
1. Make multiple copies. Send one to the insurance company and your agent, if you have one. Keep one in the transaction file.
2. Make a note to follow-up with in two weeks if you do not hear back. And keep after it until you implement the change you desire.
Change of Beneficiary
RE: Insurance Policy Number:
Dear Sir or Madam:
I am writing to instruct you to make the following change(s) to the above policy. I would like to change a primary beneficiary.
The new primary beneficiary should be: ___________________.
Please send me a confirmation letter and, if necessary, a form to make this change.
Thank you for your assistance.
Insurance Policy Owner
Top Legal Forms:
- Change of Beneficiary Letter
- Letter to Change Beneficiary
- life insurance beneficiary change letter sample
- beneficiary change form legal
- sampe memo to update beneficiary
- sample letter for insurance change beneficiary
- sample letter of legal beneficiary
- sample letter to add or change life insurance beneficiary
- sample of letter to change beneficiary of life insurance
- letter requesting beneficiary change