Release of Interest is provided to inform you about this document in question and assist you in its preparation. This document should be included in closing meetings on new purchases of accounts, financings, real estate and business sales. If you are the buyer, get the seller to sign this document so you can promptly inform any accounts of changes in circumstances. To expedite matters, if practical, prepare envelopes and mail these copies out just after the closing. It will help expedite and smooth any transition.
If you are the Seller, having the buyer do this tends to eliminate many incoming calls and correspondence to your office, all of which saves time, hassle, and money.
If you are releasing interest for any other reason, promptly sending out these notices will make for a smoother transition and less costly administrative burden for your own organization.
1. Mail and/or fax copies to all related parties.
Release of Interest
Please note that the undersigned has released all interest in __________________, account number ___________. Please remove us from your contact list and direct any inquiries or questions you may have to the remaining party (parties).
Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter so your records can be cleared up as well as our own.
cc all related parties
Top Legal Forms:
- release of interest letter
- release of interest in property letter
- Release of Interest Form
- release of interest template
- sample of waiver of interest on property
- releases of interest means
- Release of Interest in Property
- free release of interest in property form
- letter releasing interest in corporate assetts
- release of interest form template