Property Sold, Notice to Tenant is provided to inform you about this document in question and assist you in its preparation. This document should be used by the New Owner, and signed by the current Owner/Landlord, to inform the Tenant about change of ownership, new rent addresses, and new contact information, if any. This is also an opportunity for the Old Owner to offload the issues with the tenants as well as for the New Owner to introduce themselves in a positive light.
To be most effective, both the Landlord/Old Owner and the New Owner should jointly send out this notice. This Notice also effectively accomplishes agreements made between these parties as to dealing with the tenants as prescribed in their Sale of Property document (s). It also works to include the tenants in the process and make them feel more involved in it, at the same time. All good stuff.
Property Sold, Notice to Tenant
To: _______________________ (“Tenant”)
Property Description: _____________________.
The above-described Leased Premises have been sold as of ____________ to ______________________ (“New Owner”).
You are hereby authorized and directed to make all future rent payments, beginning with the payment falling due on _____________ (Date), to the New Owner at the following address: ______________________________________________________________.
Your new contact information is ______________________________________ (Name, Address, Phone, Fax, Email).
Thank you for your tenancy and we wish you the best in the future,
___________________ Dated: ___________________
Top Legal Forms:
- property sold notice to tenant
- renters house sold vacate notice
- Letter to Tenant Selling Property
- landlord request to vacate due to sale of property
- Notice to Sell Property Letter
- letter of eviction on property sold
- rental property sold notice to tenant
- notice to renters of sale of property and move out
- example letter informing tenants apartment has been purchased
- home was sold letter to tenants