Revocation of a Trust is provided to inform you about this document in question and assist you in its preparation. As with most things, getting out of them is harder than getting into them. Revoking a trust is no different. You must be sure the Trustee distributes the assets prior to signing the revocation. The Grantor should also review his or her pour-over will. It is advisable to write a new will prior to revocation to avoid confusion and later expense.
1. Make multiple copies. Send one to each party having a copy of the original Trust. Be sure to keep a complete file with the original Trust and this revocation as well.
Revocation of a Trust
I, _____________ (“Grantor”), do hereby revoke the ______________(“Trust”).
All assets remaining in the Trust shall be re-transferred to the Grantor.
Acknowledged by Trustee
STATE OF __________________.
COUNTY OF _________________.
This instrument was acknowledged before me on this __ day of ________, 20__, by Grantor, _____________, as his/her free act and deed.
My commission expires on:
Top Legal Forms:
- sample revocation of trust
- revocation of trust sample
- revocation of trust template
- SAMPLE OF REVOCATION OF DEED OF TRUST
- example revocation of trust deed
- revolking a trust letter
- sample form for revocation of trust
- sample letters for revoking a trust
- deed of revocation for trust deed in malaysia
- sample revocation of trust deed